About the author
Matthew Cole is a highly knowledgeable and experienced technology writer, who has a true passion for all things tech. With three years of experience in the field, he has established himself as a reliable and insightful source of information on the latest developments in technology. Matthew’s writing style is engaging and informative, and he always provides his readers with the most up-to-date information on everything from cutting-edge hardware to the latest software releases. He is a nerd at heart and is always eager to share his knowledge and insights with others, making his writing a must-read for anyone interested in staying up-to-date with the latest technology trends.
Matthew holds a degree from Berkeley University, where he studied technology and developed a deep understanding of the field. He has a strong commitment to learning and is always seeking out new knowledge and experiences. Whether he’s exploring artificial intelligence or another cutting-edge technology, Matthew is always at the forefront of the latest developments and is well-equipped to share his insights with his readers.
- The touchy-feely world of the metaverse and future gadgets – The Economist
- How Technology Is Changing the Future of Higher Education – The New York Times
- At This School, Computer Science Class Now Includes Critiquing Chatbots – The New York Times
- ChatGPT: Student builds app to sniff out AI-written essays – BBC
- ChatGPT: Educational friend or foe? – Brookings
- 15 Biggest Indian Tech Companies – Yahoo! Finances
- You’re Not Going to Like How Colleges Respond to ChatGPT – Slate
- 14 Technology Predictions for Higher Education in 2023 – Campus Technology
- Market Grows for Ed-Tech Tools That Detect AI-Generated Text – The Gov Tech
- Why technology will never replace physical paper and textbooks for me – The GW Hatchet
- Apple execs discuss how M2 Apple Silicon pushes tech to the limit – Apple Insider
- Computer Science Students Face a Shrinking Big Tech Job Market – The New York Times
- Why elementary and high school students should learn computer programming – The Conversation
- Align the Digital Classroom with Student Needs and Learning Goals – Ed Tech Magazine
- The Impact Of EdTech In 2022 And Beyond – FORBES
- Education technology: Five trends to watch in the EdTech Industry – Mckinsey
- The End of High-School English – The Atlantic
- Technology In Our Life Today And How It Has Changed – Agin In Place
- The 7 Main Ways Technology Impacts Your Daily Life – Tech Co.