A word to the grill-minded: Hey there! I am overjoyed to tell you about my newest discovery because I am a massive enthusiast for all things lifestyle and outdoor-oriented.
My search for the ideal electric outdoor grill that will take our barbecues to the next level has been ongoing in anticipation of the upcoming summer. I’m happy to report that I’ve finally located it!
Imagine this: the sun is shining, the people around you are laughing, and you are the master of the BBQ, cooking up juicy burgers on the most modern, space-saving electric grill in the neighborhood. Your backyard barbecue will be the talk of the neighborhood. Now, let’s just go right in.
5 Best Electric Outdoor Grills for 2023 Summer Entertaining
I assure you that one of the best 5 electric outdoor barbecues will be on your wish list in 2023. Don’t miss out on which grill will make your summer barbecues the best of your life. Get the barbecue going!
“They could have just as easy made those edges round. That being said this is by far my favorite griddle. Easy to clean. Just use hot water when it cools. Everything comes off. You can cook eight pancakes (1/2 cup droppings) easy at one time. No oil needed on this great non stick surface. I have not used the grated side as much. Light weight and easy to move around. But really feel like quality build.” – Arturo Ormond, February 16, 2023, on Amazon
The Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Electric Outdoor Grill with Griddle is my new favorite grilling buddy, and I’m excited to share it with you.
This multi-function appliance is a game-changer at any get-together, as its convertible nonstick plates let you choose between a full griddle, a full grill, and a half grill/half griddle.
I’ve had fun making pancakes and bacon, grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch, and perfectly seared steaks for dinner. It’s excellent for family meals or friendly cookouts with up to 8 servings thanks to its two independent cooking zones and large 180-square-inch surface.
Dishwasher-safe, PFOA-free, nonstick plates and a removable drip tray mean less cleaning and more time outdoors. The after-party cleanup is a breeze as well. No one who enjoys cooking outdoors should be without a Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Electric Outdoor Grill with Griddle.
Dimensions: 12.51 x 23 x 6.71 inches | Weight: 9.3 pounds | Features: Dishwasher Safe | Materials: Aluminum
Reason to buy:
- With its reversible nonstick plates, the Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Electric Indoor Grill + Griddle can be used as a full grill, full grill, or half grill and half grill.
- With a large cooking surface of 180 square inches, this appliance can serve up to 8 people, making it perfect for family meals or parties.
- The two cooking areas have temperature controls that let you make different dishes simultaneously, saving time and energy.
- The PFOA-free nonstick plates and drip tray can be removed and cleaned in the dishwasher, so you can spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying your food.
Reason to avoid:
- The Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Grill and Griddle take up a lot of counter space, which could be a problem for people who need more room in their kitchen.
- As an electric device, it needs a power source and could cause your energy bills to go up if you use it a lot.
Read More: Slay Your Work Space with These Top 5 Boho Desk Chairs: Comfy and Cute, Guaranteed!
“Exactly what we needed to complete our grill area. The griddle heats evenly and the nonstick surface is perfect. Make sure to invest in nonmetallic cooking utensils, we bought a Blackstone branded 4 piece set to compliment the griddle. Cleaning is as simple as wiping with a wet cloth or paper towels. The surface does not require any seasoning which is a plus. I highly recommend this dual zone electric griddle.” – Richard W. Cleeve III, March 18, 2023, on Amazon
Outdoorsy types, you’ll appreciate this grill: the Blackstone 22-Inch Electric Outdoor Grill, 1200W, EZ-Touch Control Dial, LCD Display. You can go right with this bad boy, which is ideal for tailgating, camping, or throwing a party with a great BBQ.
The E-Series Blackstone grill’s 1200W of power makes cooking easy and enjoyable. The heat is kept in by the innovative glass hood, which can be rotated and taken off. The EZ-Touch controls make it easy to control the two different cooking zones. Get rid of charcoal and gas for good.
Prepare anything from pancakes to kebabs and have your own gourmet barbecue. This electric flat-top griddle can be used at every meal of the day. It has a low-profile grease management system in the back and a non-stick, titanium-coated surface, making cleanup a breeze.
The Blackstone 22-Inch Electric Outdoor Grill is a true game-changer, and I heartily endorse it for all your grilling needs!
Dimensions: 21.6 x 20 x 8.8 inches | Weight: 26.7 pounds | Features: No-fuss cleanup | Materials: Alloy Steel
Reason to buy:
- The Blackstone 22-Inch Electric Griddle is great for making various meals, from breakfast to dinner. It gives you a lot of room to get creative in the kitchen.
- With 1200 watts of power, this electric griddle heats up fast and cooks food evenly, so you can be sure it will always taste great.
- The clear LCD display and EZ-Touch Control Dial make changing the temperature and cooking settings easy.
- The non-stick coating does cooking and cleaning up easy, so you can spend more time eating and less time doing dishes.
Reason to avoid:
- The 22-inch size might not work for people who need a bigger cooking surface for large gatherings or parties.
- It needs to be plugged in as an electric griddle, which could make it hard to use in some outdoor settings.
Read More: Tune Out the World: 5 Best Noise-Canceling Headphones for Focused and Productive Workouts
“I got my Hamilton Beach electric indoor searing grill with window today, and just cooked my first food on it. I chose a 1 1/2″ to see how it worked. I was very impressed! I lined the drip pan with foil and added enough water to not evaporate while it cooked. It only took 10 mins to heat up, then in about 15 mins (turned it 4 times) it was a nice medium. This grill is a great size for an electric grill.” – Michael T, March 17, 2023, on Amazon
I’m excited to show you the Hamilton Beach Electric Outdoor Grill with Variable Temperature Control up to 450°F since I adore spending time outdoors. Lock in those juicy, flavorful juices and sear at 450 degrees Fahrenheit to make the ultimate steak, burger, or fish fillet.
Amazingly, neither gas nor charcoal is required for use with this barbecue. Scared you’ll miss out on all the fun? Thanks to the lid’s see-through window, you can keep an eye on your food without letting heat escape.
A nonstick grilling plate and big drip tray prevent juices from splashing everywhere, making cleanup enjoyable. Knowing when to grill is simple, thanks to the power and preheat indicators.
Everything from shrimp and mushrooms to pizza and fruit may be examined thanks to the grill’s temperature range of 200 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Even Paleo and Keto die-hards can enjoy cooking on this barbecue. Get it today and start cooking like a pro!
Dimensions: 12.4 x 16.73 x 6.81 inches | Weight: 8.14 pounds | Features: Viewing window, Removable non-stick plate | Materials: Stainless Steel
Reason to buy:
- With a temperature control of up to 450°F, this grill gives your meats and vegetables the perfect sear, locking in flavors and juices for tasty results.
- The 118-square-inch grilling surface can efficiently serve up to six people, making it perfect for family meals or small gatherings.
- The viewing window lets you watch your food as it cooks, so you can ensure it’s done right without lifting the lid and letting heat out.
Reason to avoid:
- Even though the cooking surface can serve up to six people, it may need to be bigger for people who often have larger groups over or host big parties.
Read More: Game and Chill: 5 Best Board Game Coffee Tables for a Relaxing Night In
“Wow this is the perfect grill. Works great ,cooks great. Love the way u can cook anything on it. Easy to move around as well. Easy to disassemble for camping.” – Gretchen Henegar, March 24, 2023, on Amazon
Regarding outdoor gatherings, nothing beats the Blackstone Flat Top Electric Outdoor Grill with Griddle and 2-Burner Propane-Fueled Back. This griddle has always succeeded me, whether I’m making eggs, pancakes, steak, or potatoes.
Its grill’s 524 square inches of flat surface area means it can handle any meal of the day. Easy food storage and preparation are provided by the lower and side shelves. Intriguing, right? Your regular barbecue grill can be retired in favor of this griddle.
No more kerosene, charcoal, or matches are needed; this grill has a simple push-button battery ignition. You may start cooking on the griddle immediately by pressing a single button. Thanks to its foldable legs, wheels, and removable griddle top, it can be easily moved from your garden to the campsite.
Your guests will be in awe of the gourmet fare you prepare, and it is the perfect complement to any barbecue. If you have doubts about the quality, know that Blackstone offers a 12-month guarantee. Get set for a stress-free time eating and relaxing in the great outdoors.
Dimensions: 44.5 x 19.5 x 33.5 inches | Weight: 69 pounds | Features: Grease management system| Materials: Alloy Steel
Reason to buy:
- The grease management system ensures your food stays healthy and doesn’t contain too much fat.
- The wheels and foldable legs make it easy to move, so you can take it to the park, beach, or camping site.
- It is also easy to clean, so you can spend more time enjoying your food and less time scrubbing the griddle.
- The burners are made of stainless steel, which is easy to clean and won’t rust.
Reason to avoid:
- If you don’t have a lot of outdoor or storage space, this griddle is not the best choice.
- Even though the grease management system is good at keeping food from getting too fatty, it must be cleaned often to avoid clogging.
- If you’re on a tight budget, consider looking at a cheaper grill.
Read More: Circle of Charm: 5 Best Black Round Coffee Table for Your Home in 2023
“This guy does it all! If you want yummy, evenly cooked food from a device that is super easy to clean (thank you, Lord, for my dishwasher) then this device is for you! SO much better than grinding over a hot oven or stove & the nonstick surface is amazing. Would definitely buy again!” – Tammi, March 24, 2023, on Amazon
Contemporaries who enjoy cooking meat over fire: I feel obligated to share my enthusiasm for the Ninja AG301 Foodi 5-in-1 Electric Outdoor Grill. I can assure you that this grill is the real thing. It brings the strength of a barbecue grill to your kitchen counter, so you can sear, sizzle, and air fry crisps anytime.
Let’s not forget about the cyclonic grilling technology, wherein 500°F cyclonic air is used to char grill your food to the doneness you desire on the grill grate, imparting exquisite char-grilled marks and flavors.
It’s the same as having a full-size barbecue in your kitchen. The PTFE/PFOA-free, nonstick ceramic coating on the grill grate, crisper basket, and cooking pot makes cleanup a breeze, not to mention the dishwasher’s convenience.
You can create a wide variety of tasty dishes with the supplied recipe book. The Ninja AG301 Foodi 5-in-1 Electric Outdoor Grill is a significant improvement for anyone who likes to grill.
Dimensions: 14.9 x 14.9 x 11.02 inches | Weight: 14.5 Pounds | Features: Programmable | Materials: Stainless Steel
Reason to buy:
- This grill brings the convenience of grilling outside to your countertop any time of year.
- With five functions in one (grill, air fry, roast, bake, and dehydrate), you’ll have a lot of options for delicious meals.
- You can turn frozen foods into perfectly chargrilled meals in less than 25 minutes using cyclonic grilling technology.
- With the included 4-quart crisper basket, air frying uses up to 75% less fat than deep frying, making it a healthier option for you and your family.
Reason to avoid:
- It might not be the best choice for people who want a more traditional outdoor grilling experience or need more counter space.
Read More: 5 Best Smart Travel Mugs for the Tech-Savvy Traveler in 2023
Factors to Consider When Choosing The Best Electric Outdoor Grills
- Size: Look at the size of the grill and the cooking surface. Choose a size that works for you and the amount of food you want to cook.
- Power: Look for a grill with a high BTU (British Thermal Units) number, which will tell you how powerful it is and how quickly it can cook food.
- Temperature Control: To cook various foods at different temperatures, look for grills with adjustable temperature controls.
- Heat Distribution: Look for a grill with even heat distribution to avoid hot spots and uneven cooking.
- Durability: Choose a grill made of solid materials that can withstand rain and sunlight.
- Portability: If you plan to move the grill around, look for one that is small, light, and has wheels for easy transport.
- Easy to Clean: Look for grills that are easy to clean and maintain, with removable grates and drip pans that can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Extra Features: Look for grills with additional features like built-in thermometers, warming racks, and side burners for convenience and versatility.
Ultimately, the Ninja AG301 Foodi 5-in-1 Electric Outdoor Grill is every grill enthusiast’s fantasy. This grill offers the convenience of outside grilling to your countertop any time of the year, with its many cooking options, powerful cyclonic grilling technology, and simple cleanup features.
It’s a quicker and healthier alternative to conventional cooking methods, and it can turn frozen goods into precisely char-grilled dinners in under 25 minutes. The Ninja AG301 Foodi 5-in-1 Electric Outdoor Grill is the best choice for a multifunctional electric barbecue.
FAQs Related to Best Electric Outdoor Grills
Can I use an electric outdoor grill if it’s raining or wet?
Even though electric outdoor grills are made to be weather-resistant, it’s best to avoid using them when it’s raining or wet to keep the electrical parts from getting damaged. It is always important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and safety guidelines.
How long does it take to cook food on an electric outdoor grill?
Cooking times will depend on the type and thickness of the food. But electric outdoor grills often cook food faster than gas or charcoal grills because they can be set to a precise temperature and have powerful heating elements.
Are electric outdoor grills easy to clean?
Many electric outdoor grills have removable grates and drip pans that can be put in the dishwasher or easily wiped clean. For the grill to last as long as possible, it’s essential to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning and maintenance.